It is with our deepest regret that we will have to postpone the event to a future date.  We have exhausted our options and given the circumstances, do not have another option that would work for the majority of the participants in the event.  The event will not take place until after the WSOBP but we cannot give an alternative date right now since Miami Mike's is still without power.  As soon as we have a new date set, if people are unable to make the event, we will issue refunds.  As for qualifier winners, your bids will be transferred to the new event.  We are sorry for the inconveniences this has caused everyone but there was no way we could prepare for something like the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.  Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.